Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Adult Windsurfing Class: (Saturday & Sunday 12-4 pm)
Learn the basics of windsurfing in this two-day class (Saturday and Sunday 12-4pm). Windsurfing class size is limited to four students and the cost is $100. Attendees should be prepared for hot or cool temperatures on the lake by bringing multiple layers of clothing, a water bottle, and a snack. Wetsuits are highly recommended during cool weather. Footwear is required while windsurfing.
Neoprene booties or old sneakers are suitable options.
Prerequisite: All participants must be able to swim 50 yards without a PFD.
Items to Bring
- Sneakers, neoprene booties, or other footwear you are comfortable wearing in the water. Flip Flops are NOT suitable!
- Bathing suit
- Personal Flotation Device - LWSC has PFDs that can be used if necessary
- Hat with visor (for bright sun)
- Sunglasses w/strap – so you don’t lose them in the water
- A CHANGE OF DRY CLOTHES, TOWEL, AND DRY SHOES!
- SNACKS AND WATER
Saturday, October 9, 2021, 12:00 PM until 4:00 PM
Registration is required
Payment In Full In Advance Only
Registration cancellations will be accepted until Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 5:00 PM