Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Adult Windsurfing Class: (Sunday 2-6 pm)
Learn the basics of windsurfing in this class. Class size is limited. Attendees should be prepared for hot or cool temperatures on the lake by bringing multiple layers of clothing, a water bottle, and a snack. Wetsuits are highly recommended during cool weather. Footwear is required while windsurfing.
Neoprene booties or old sneakers are suitable options.
Prerequisite: All participants must be able to swim 50 feet.
Items to Bring
- Sneakers, neoprene booties, or other footwear you are comfortable wearing in the water. Flip Flops are NOT suitable!
- Bathing suit
- Personal Flotation Device - LWSC has PFDs that can be used if necessary
- Hat with visor (for bright sun)
- Sunglasses w/strap – so you don’t lose them in the water
- A CHANGE OF DRY CLOTHES, TOWEL, AND DRY SHOES!
- SNACKS AND WATER
Sunday, September 5, 2021, 2:00 PM until 6:00 PM
Registration is closed - Event is full
Payment In Full In Advance Only