Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Junior Windsurfing Camp: June 22-24
Well, it’s time to go to summer school – windsurfing school! What better way to get out of the house and away from the screen than to spend a few hours a day windsurfing on Lake Washington? Our youth beginner/intermediate classes run Tuesday through Thursday from 1:30pm to 4:30pm. Group size is limited to four students and the cost is $100 per session (each session runs from Tuesday through Thursday).
Attendees should be prepared for hot or cool temperatures on the lake by bringing multiple layers of clothing, a water bottle, and a snack. Wetsuits are recommended during cool weather. Footwear is required while windsurfing. Neoprene booties or old sneakers are suitable options.
Prerequisite: All participants must be able to swim 50 yards without a PFD.
Items to Bring
- Sneakers, neoprene booties, or other footwear you are comfortable wearing in the water. Flip Flops are NOT suitable!
- Bathing suit
- Personal Flotation Device - LWSC has PFDs that can be used if necessary
- Hat with visor (for bright sun)
- Sunglasses w/strap – so you don’t lose them in the water
- A CHANGE OF DRY CLOTHES, TOWEL, AND DRY SHOES!
- SNACKS AND WATER
Tuesday, June 22, 2021 to Thursday, June 24, 2021
Payment In Full In Advance Only