Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Beginning Windsurfing Class -- CANCELED
Learn the basics of windsurfing in this class. Class size is limited. Attendees should be prepared for hot or cool temperatures on the lake by bringing multiple layers of clothing, a water bottle, and a snack. Wetsuits are highly recommended during cool weather. Footwear is required while windsurfing.
Neoprene booties or old sneakers are suitable options.
Prerequisite: All participants must be able to swim 50 feet while wearing a PFD.
Items to Bring
- Sneakers, neoprene booties, or other footwear you are comfortable wearing in the water. Flip Flops are NOT suitable!
- Bathing suit
- Personal Flotation Device - LWSC has PFDs that can be used if necessary
- Hat with visor (for bright sun)
- Sunglasses w/strap – so you don’t lose them in the water
- A CHANGE OF DRY CLOTHES, TOWEL, AND DRY SHOES!
- SNACKS AND WATER
Saturday, June 18, 2022, 2:00 PM until 6:00 PM
Registration is not Required